11/16/2011

SL people: Emma

I met Emma last month...
A cute and clever lady, from Australia. Other side of the world for me. She likes to hang out in SL, having fun and possibly going half (or full) naked or at least barefooted. She has a wonderful relationship wiht her body, and sometimes dresses are an obstacle for her. I like this attitude. Me too I'm like that, not only SL...

But don't want to say too much about her.. I prefer she can tell you something about herself. I just leave you a picture of us on a wonderful beach. Emma is smiling, as she does often...

EMMA BY HERSELF: Emma is a perky free-spirited Australian girl who is sensual and erotic. She is humourous and looks on the bright side of life, and takes life as it comes at her, often treating the bad things or bad people of life with "a pinch of salt" (she doesn't give them the attention they crave). She is passionate and caring. She enjoys life as much as she can from dancing to good food/wine, films and books, and even showing compassion when needed.



1 comment:

  1. hi.your blog looks very nice ramlaa, see you soon

    ReplyDelete